Wilderwood’s innovative autistic led, equine inspired programs, research, and services open opportunities of possibility for autistic adults, children, and youth. Wilderwood also provides a lifetime home for unwanted horses, and educates the community about autism and horses.
Interested in volunteering?
Existing volunteer wanting to check out the latest volunteer opportunities? Click on the link!
WILDERWOOD VOLUNTEER PORTAL
ADULT AUTISM ASSESSMENT
Complete the form to inquire.
AUTISM ASSESSMENT APPLICATION
SEPTEMBER 21-23, 2023
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE AND TO REGISTER
E/ASEL for autistic children and youth 8-18 enrolling now!
Summer session starts June 10 (through July `15)
Saturdays at 9:00 a.m. or 1:00 p.m.
- Autism Assessments
- E/ASEL: Equine/Autistic social emotional learning for autistic youth
- Clinics, Workshops, and Seminars
- Equine Experience Sessions
- Hautism: Autistic women’s retreat @ Ocate Cliffs
- Walk and Talk Guided Trail Rides
Wilderwood is proud to be an equine facility licensed by the
New Mexico Livestock Board.