Wilderwood’s innovative autistic led, equine inspired programs and services open opportunities of possibility for autistic adults, children, and youth. Wilderwood also provides a lifetime home for unwanted horses, and educates the community about autism and horses.
Interested in volunteering? Click on the link.
VOLUNTEER INQUIRY FORM
ADULT AUTISM ASSESSMENT
Complete the form to inquire.
AUTISM ASSESSMENT APPLICATION
- Hautism: immersive, seven-day residential program
- E/ASEL: Equine/Autistic social emotional learning for autistic youth
- Walk and Talk Guided Trail Rides
- Equine Experience Sessions
- Clinics, Workshops, and Seminars
- Autism Assessments
E/ASEL for autistic children and youth 8-18 enrolling now!
Spring session starts April 1
Saturdays at 9:00 a.m. or 1:00 p.m.
Horse Speak Clinic with Sharon Wilsie: September 21-23, 2023 – details coming soon!
Wilderwood is proud to be an equine facility licensed by the
New Mexico Livestock Board.