Volunteers are integral to the success of Wilderwood. We have all sorts of volunteer opportunities. Some require specialist knowledge/training and others do not.
- Equine Assistant: helping with the horses (requires specialist knowledge)
- Teaching Assistant: helping with the programs in the classroom and in the field
- Social Volunteers: assisting with Open House or Special Events
- Administrative: helping with office tasks and admin work
- Marketing, recruitment, social media
- Research assignments
- Special project work
- Facility maintenance
We also hold “Volunteer Days” several times a year where a large-ish group of people come together and take on a few projects that can typically be completed in a half day to a full day. These are always fun, and a chance for a great group of people to get together and achieve something relatively big in just a few hours.
Interested in volunteering? Apply to become a Wilderwood Volunteer! Training provided. Sign up via the portal below.