One question that we are sometimes asked is “who is Wilderwood for?” Perhaps the best answer to this question comes from the participants who have been part of Wilderwood’s program. And so, here are some of their responses to this question
Q: Who do you think Wilderwood’s program is best suited for?
- Autistic adults
- Someone who struggles with communication at work
- Someone looking to make a change
- Motivated to want to change and take a new route
- Looking to find a bridge between “A” and “B” (or autistic and neurotypical worlds) but don’t know or are unsure how to achieve that
- Not necessarily someone who wants a work/career change or direction, but who wants to change aspects of his or her life
So there you have it. If you, or someone you know, has been contemplating any of the above — and you (or someone you know) is autistic, Wilderwood might be the place to go.